How To Open Bebi Drinks
Each 250ml bottle of Bebi Infant Suitable Water contains a ‘Ready to Drink’ teat which makes it easy for you to hydrate your baby ‘on the go’ or wherever you may be.
Big Bebi® products are as easy as unscrewing the cap carefully and pouring into the drinking device of your choice.
Before handling any foods/beverages for infants it is always advisable to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Firstly remove the security seal/label by removing the pre-perforated neck section of the label.
- Remove the cap by screwing the closure anti-clockwise.
- Remove the induction seal that covers the bottle neck (taking care to not touch the sterile teat/nipple) and replace the cap by screwing it on clockwise.
- Hold the bottle firmly and use your thumb as illustrated to snap off the peak uncovering the teat, again being careful to not touch the sterile teat/nipple.
- Squeeze the sides of the peak and pull the teat/nipple to lock.
- Please dispose of the peak and packaging safely. Never let infants or small children play with the peak or discarded packaging.